Urinalysis strips are very resistant to interference from ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Some strips on the market are prone to vitamin C interference and give falsely-lower or false-negative results. The tests that are most affected are blood, glucose, bilirubin and nitrite.
1) Rapid Results 30 seconds to 2 minutes
2) High Quality Color Chart Superior European-produced color charts provide consistent, dependable readings
3) Flexible Available in up to 12 parameters
4) Cost Effective 25, 50, or 100 strips per bottle, with performance better than or equal to the current market leader at a much lower price
1. Remove the strip from the closed canister and use it as soon as possible. Immediately close the canister tightly after removing the required number of strip(s). Completely immerse the reagent areas of the strip in fresh, well-mixed urine and immediately remove the strip to avoid dissolving the reagents. See illustration 1 below.
2. While removing the strip from the urine, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine. Hold the strip in a horizontal position and bring the edge of the strip into contact with an absorbent material (e.g. a paper towel) to avoid mixing chemicals from adjacent reagent areas and/or soiling hands with urine.See illustration 2 below.
3. Compare the reagent areas to the corresponding color blocks on the canister label at the specified times. Hold the strip close to the color blocks and match carefully. See illustration 3 below.
Note: Results may be read up to 2 minutes after the specified times.