DOA-U03 gemc THC/MDMA/COC Drugs Medical Diagnostic Test Kits
Urine based cup tests for multiple drugs of abuse range from simple immunoassay tests to complex analytical procedures. The speed and sensitivity of immunoassays have made them the most widely accepted method to screen urine for multiple drugs of abuse.
The Multi-drugs One step panel Test (Urine) is a rapid urine visual, competitive screen immunoassay that can be used for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of Amphetamine, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Morphine, Mathadone, Phencyclidine, Tricyclic Antidepressants and Marijuana in human urine at the following cut-off concentrations: 1000 gn/mL Amphetamine, 300ng/mL, Secobarbital(Barbiturates metabolite), 300 ng.mL Oxazepam (Benzodiazepines metabolite), 300ng/mL Benzoylecgonine( Cocaine metabolite),1000ng/mL Methamphetamine, 300 ng/mL Morphine, 300 ng.mL Methadone, 25 ng/mL Phencyclidine, 1000 ng.mL Tricyclic Antidepressants, 50ng/mL 11-nor=9-THC-9 COOH(THC) without the need of instrument
- This kit is for external use only. Do not swallow.
- Discard after first use. The test cannot be used more than once.
- Do not use test kit beyond expiry date.
- Do not use the kit if the pouch is punctured or not well sealed.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not read after 5 minutes
How to use the One Step Urine (Multi) Drug (Screen) Test (kit)?
Remove the test strip from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Immerse the strip vertically into the urine specimen with the arrow end pointing towards the urine. Do not immerse the strip past the Max Line. See the illustration below.
- Remove the strip after 10 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface, and then begin timing.
- Wait for colored lines to appear. Interpret the test results at 3-5 minutes. Do not read results after 10 minutes
- Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch.
- Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops (approx. 100ml) of urine to the specimen well of the test cassette, and then begin timing. See the illustration below.
- Wait for colored lines to appear. Interpret the test results at 3-5 minutes. Do not read results after 10 minutes.
- Remove the test card from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Remove the cap from the end of the test card. Immerse the strip(s) of the test card vertically in the urine specimen with arrows pointing toward the urine specimen. Immerse the test card to at least the level of the wavy lines on the strip(s), but not above the arrow(s) on the test card. See the illustration below.
- Remove the test card after 10 seconds and lay the card flat on a non-absorbent surface, and then begin timing.
- Wait for colored lines to appear. Interpret the test results at 3-5 minutes. Do not read results after 10 mins
For Multi-Drug Screen Test Cup]
- Remove the test cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Donor provides specimen and secures the cap by pressing down on all three corners.
- On a flat surface, technician pushes key to a fully closed position.
- Peel off the label on the multi-drug test card to view results. The test is read in the reaction well.
- Start the timer and wait for colored lines to appear. Interpret the test results at 3-5 minutes. Results remain stable for up to sixty minutes. See the illustration below. For detailed operation instructions, please refer to the Procedure Card
- We accept escrow by alibaba
- You can pay using visa mastercard ,paypal ,western union ,L/C and bank transfer
- All the payment are accepted through security payment processor escrow
- Payment must be made within 3 days after placing order